Fungus Toenail Treatment Laser
COMPACT DESIGN lightweight and small enough to carry around. With the added benefit of portable power, you are guaranteed of your fungus treatment for nails anytime, anywhere; even while on the go.
FAST ACTION, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE; nail fungus medication makes you see incredible results within a few short weeks with just 7-minutes of daily treatment per affected nail. No other treatment delivers nearly the same results within such time.
REVOLUTIONARY HOME TREATMENT; innovative device now allows you to treat nail fungal infections from the comfort of your home. No more doctor’s appointments or visits, just do it yourself at your own time and anywhere you like.
EASY, PAIN-FREE USE NAIL FUNGUS CURE; just place on affected nail, push a button and it does its magic for 7-minutes, nail fungus remover automatically shuts off once it’s done. No pain, no complex procedures and no cleaning up afterwards.
SAFE BATTERY POWER; DC power is completely harmless. No risk of electric shock during use of fungus toenail treatment laser. In addition, it is great for your power bill as it consumes negligible electricity during recharging.
Laser irradiation will penetrate the infected nail plate and target causative pathogens on the nail bed. As a result the fungal infection will be greatly alleviated and gradually eliminated.
Laser produces coherent light energy of a sufficient strength and of a specific wavelength which when projected into tissue is differentially absorbed by the target material, producing heat and hence tissue destruction. Other tissue compensation is unaffected and so spared.
How to use
>Simply place laser device on the affected nail, push a button and it works it’s science. Auto shut off after 7 min. No complex procedures required post usage.
>Each infected nail should be done at least once a day.
>In case of more than one infected nail, all infected nails should be treated in order to prevent the spreading of the disease between the nails.
>Avoid direct eye contact of the laser irradiation.
>Pregnant woman should not use the device close to womb.
>Keep the device away from children.
>Children under the age of 18 years should be treated with the supervision of an adult.
1) Treatment of infected mails must be done on a daily basis.
2) Each infected nail should be treated at least once a day.
3) Treatment of the same nail may be repeated in the same manner as was explained above. Maximum of 3 daily treatments are allowed.
4) In case of more than one infected nail, all infected nails should be treated in order to prevent the spreading of the disease between the nails.
1) The device should be used in strict compliance with safety and operating precautions provided in this manual.
2) Please review the manual before initial use. It is important to keep this manual handy.
3) No side effects
4) Direct or reflected laser radiation should be prevented from direct eye contact.
5) Pregnant women should not use the device close to womb.
6) Keep the device away from children.
7) Children under the age of 18 years should be treated with the supervision of an adult
1). What will I feel during treatment?
People will usually feel nothing. In rare cases some may feel a slight warming effect.
2). When will nail health improvement be evident?
Treatment duration may vary between individuals, depending on variables such as age, severity of infections and so on, Estimated treatment duration is 3-6 months.
3). Can the laser burn me?
No, it’s Class 1M laser device, absolutely safe.
4). Will the fungus come back?
Nail infection should improve following treatment but you will need to continue with home care techniques to reduce recurrence of the infection as advised by your doctor.
5). What else should you do to ensure successful treatment?
• Keep your feet as dry as possible and expose them to light and fresh air often.
• Change your socks and shoes if they get wet.
• If you are in public places like a pool or locker pool always wear flip flop or sandals.
• Trim your nails frequently.
• Use foot baths and soaks with tea tree oil
• If you get manicures or pedicures, bring your own tools so you can ensure that they are sterile.
• Consider using an Shoe Dryer and Sanitizer to help kill any bacteria that may linger in your shoes.