Leg Air Compression Massager
1. How many times can be used per day?
– one time per day. ( 1 0 minutes per section)
– If using several times one day, please control t he total time less than 10 minutes.
2. Can it be massaging another parts besides leg and foot ?
– Only leg and feet.
3. What size foot and leg can be used
– foot size : approximately 7.875 inch – 11 inch
– leg size: approximately 10.63 inch – 18.9 inch
4. Massage intensity too strong…. / intensity too weak …..
– Adjustable Velcro or adjust puttee method
Too strong — adjust Velcro or puttee to be loose.
Too weak — adjust Velcro or puttee to be tight
– Foot and calf intensity too weak,
– Please try to use foot gasket and calf gasket。
5. Puttee air residual …..
– Puttee ( airbag) has too much air inside, it needs few minutes to release air.
– Please pull air outlet out, it can be release automatically.
6. When you can not use this device
– Have a fever
– Pregnant or postpartum
– Severe poor circulation of blood
Air Compression foot description
1. Output : DC 12V / 2A.
2. Current : 0.8 – 2.0A.
3, Turn off sleep : 15UA.
4. Timer : 10 minutes.
5, Three levels strength : weak, medium, strong.
6, Two levels warm : low, high.
7, Six Programs : automatic, kneading, massage, relax, calf focus, foot focus.
Massage position : foot center (Sole heart), bare foot (Foot root), foot sole (Small feet).
Hot compress position : foot center (Sole heart).
8, Three-button operation : program, warm, off / intensity.
A, Program : automatic, massage, knead, relax, calf focus, foot focus.
B, Warmth : low, high, off .
C, Off / Massage Intensity : long press to turn on / off, short press to choose.
massage intensity including weak, medium, strong.
9, All LEDs are on for 1 second When it starts.