Nail Dust Collector
This Nail Dust Collector is a great tool for Nail Salons. It’s stretchable and flexible nail suction pipe makes it so easy to use! It also has 3 LED beads for extra lighting. The anti-gravity suction way means you can work with less distracting noise. Reusable filter, hollow design and high efficiency. Easy heat dissipation.
Rotate Speed: 4500 rpm
Machine Weight :950 g
1 Nail Dust Collector
1 A Built-in Filter Board
2 Square tray cover
1 1m Adapter
1. The use of pipe in places near nail dust:
Find the direction of nail spray, use pipe alignment, start collecting dust.
2. Choose different covers based on different uses:
Three ways of replacing the cover.Square tray&pipe&Flat cover
3. The portable machine with a weight of about 950g:
Portable machine, about 950g, it’s easy to move in the salon.
4. Use the machine correctly:
Continuous and proper use ensures the normal operation of the fan.
5. LED spotlight:
Three LED spotlights are built in the front end of the catheter. In addition to collecting dust, it can also be used as lighting.
6. Reduce 96.41% of PM2.5:
Reduce nail dust by 96.41% and protect the health of a nail master.
7. Easy maintenance, replaceable filter:
The filter is replaceable and the maintenance is very convenient.
8. Motor life is about 10000 hours
The service life of the motor is about 10000 hours. Master can be used freely.
9. Reusable filter:
Hollow design High-efficiency heat dissipation. Reusable filter, Use a hairdryer to blow it but do not wash it. Generally used with high frequency, can use 3-4 months.
10. 2 working modes:
2 modes can be used, innovative suction vacuum design makes grinding nails more convenient and more casual.
1. Don’ t insert your finger into the fan.
2. Be careful not to let the water enter the machine.
3. The filter board can not be washed with water.
4. It’s forbidden for unprofessional people to disassemble the screws of motor and rebuild or decompose them, which will cause malfunction.
5. Keep the device out of reach children.